I made my dad a big beer glass.
I made a set of glasses for my cousin Emily. I used two diamond bits for my Dremel and Ikea glasses.
I got this large jar and drilled drainage holes in the bottom. I planted kitty grass because it grows so easily.
Here’s me drilling. I put pillows underneath the jar to reduce the vibration.
Here’s one of the holes I drilled. Each hole took between five and ten minutes to bore.
Look at how lush it is.
I’ve been experimenting on more and more glass. Not pictured is pile of broken glass that constitutes my failures.
Here’s a vase I drilled holes into the bottom of, thus making it plant friendly.
I’ve been learning to etch into glass with a Dremel tool. So far I’ve used diamond bits and a silicon carbide bit.
These were by far the most difficult. The bit kept slipping. For every one I succeeded in making, I ruined two. But the ones that turned out look really nice.
I like the way the polka dots turned out. These were much more predictable than the previous design.
These bottles were a lot of fun. It’s hard to tell how small they are, but they are tiny. This made them easier to hold than the glasses. I did this one for my uncle Noel. It just looks silly.